Being the scatterbrain I am, I always lose my stuff. Books lah, cards lah, and most of all, those documents and cards that are very important.
Then I will be in a frenzy...
Step 1: Searching those doc like a siao zha bo.
Step 2: After donkey ages, I will be sitting in the midst of the mess, representing the eye of the tornado destruction.
Step3: I will lament, why I din do proper documentation and safekeeping of my stuff.
Step4: I will then vow that I will be more organised and neat in the future.
Step5: Re organise my stuff
Step 6: Remedised and replace my lost watever.
Months later, after swearing for the millionth times that I will not lose my stuff again. The cycle will repeat again. Vicious it sure is. I m sure it is bad kharma.
Today it happen to me again. I m searching v hard, really hard for my passbook I m sweating so profusely that I can be a stand in for sweaty pig.
Impossible, I always put my passbook on my second bk shelf, now where is it?
Hmm I need to find it so that I can update my transaction made yesterday to the rollerblade seller. It is impt as there is no receipt given and the pretty teller told me that that transaction is not registerd in their comp... Duh...
Finally, I found my Passbook stack inside my advanced grammer book tat I have never read,(apparently) but have been chuck on my book shelf... Heng I go and take a look, else I will pay $15 for passbook replacement, and mY dad will kill me for dragging him to the bank to do this as he is my joint acc holder.
Sometime I m not so heng lah... Then I will gone through the whole hassle and swear to god tat I will turn over a new leaf, but remained as a rotton one months down the road.*sob* why I nv change...
Same can be said for my financial staus due to buying habits and my procrastination toward work.
Why do I have to keep stucking in a runt.
Hmm now I can't find my particulars for my netball gals, jia lat, must key in the CCA point by monday... DUn tell me I have to go thru the frenzy AGAIN? ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *dead*
1 comment:
Aiyo, u really jialat in trying to locate ur things. Calm down galz...hee Sat morning already give us a "rushed" update on ur blog.
Post a Comment