Thursday, August 18, 2005

Chick Lit

Have been reading a chick Lit today. " Diary of a working girl", quite a read actually, toking abt finding love when working in a finance company. Haha, a gd read for vee gal and ah Li... tat girl work in wall street and she is overwhelmed by the sight of men. By increase in proportion of men ard her, she has increaseed her opportunity in finding her m & m aka magic men who can save her in any situation.

My colleague was very surprise that I have time to read despite of my supposedly busy schedule. Well, reading those stuff is like a balm to my soul. It temporary satisfied my thrist for excitement in my otherwise blase life. That bk is also quite realistic and the author is writing in first person. I really dislike those third person writing style , esp in chick lit as it is somewhat impersonal.

See... nothing else to write regarding my life. Maybe I shd really change job and meet new pple. See... our ah Li is so happening recently. Turning into an ugly shade of green wif envy.

Now, I need to set worksheet for tmr class and ought to finish marking my maths test by tonite... Sob... Wishing myself in Harry potter land, only then I can conjure some spell or make some potion to enhance my life... Ahhhhhhhhhh

The wise has this saying, " u should be thankful to what u have already gotten and be satisfied." I m trying. Yet to no avail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like a cool book. Its borrowed from library...? Haha...maybe me and Garfield should really read that book..hee

リム シャーンテイーン said...

YEs, borrowed from sch lib... But u can pre order from the NLB website loh.