Nursing a gastric pain now. My holidays are over. Works tat I have planned are not done. Stuff tat are not impt are done. I think my priorities are confused. How I wish I m a kid again... No need to worry about jobs not done... Hmm I think I m used not like tat in the past. I used to be efficient and effective. Never once has my homework left undone (Hmm wait a sec, I think tat I did forget to do my Maths tutorials "sometime"). I m disciplined in this area. Now... It will be such a rare occassion tat I probably need to pop champagne to celebrate... Haha how pple do change, but not necessary for the better.
But sometimes I feel tat some areas shd be left untouched.
" Btw, how many girlfriends do u used to have?" I clinged whenever I heard tat some women has post this qn to their "potential"rite after some innocent conversation.
If I m a guy, I will run a mile away from tat gal/woman. Hey hey how are u going to ans tat. Too many and the gal will think tat I m a Casanova, too little and they will start questioning their taste. " Why am I wif some guy who don't seems attract to others, hmm"
Some gal friends of mine will retort, " well anywhere between 2 - 4 will be a gd no."
In this 3 million populated city of mine, how many guys will fill it this criteria? Ans; not many.
Put in this criteria together with others, it will be of no wonder that our birth rate are not optimistic.
" Well, not all gals are concerned abt that?''
True, but most women will be concern abt whether they can measured up to their plus one's exes.
" So how are they ( exes) like? Are they better or worse than me in ...."
So shd a guy be trueful or n0t. U can say tat be trueful is morally rite. BUT, the big but here is that some guys have encountered bad experiences when regarding to this, so they will weave nice little white lies tat they hope tat u will nv unveil. It will be the worst of their luck if u bump into their exes and they say,
" Oh, dun believe him, he is a gd guy but he say tat to all his current gal. I noe as I have compared notes. "
This just shows u wat an inquisitive creature tat we women are...
So some things are better left untouched, it is for our own good.
No comments:
Post a Comment