Men are been judged by the car that they drive. The horsepower, the model depicts the men's lifestyle and philosophy.How about women? What can be used, to judge them.
" Must be the snack that they eat."
Hmm really? It is just snack or, generally, the food that they eat?
" food is a staple, people will just eat whatever it seems tasty in the eaterary, and the food they order may defer when they go to different places."
Well it sound like the main course is more like women's choice for men, all the comparisons and the choices made depending on various situations.
"Right! On a normal day, a plate of $3.00 chicken rice at maxwell market is good enuf for me, but if I got the time and money, I will go to the Far east square for a more expensive Japanese meal. Beside,I still love my chicken rice, but if something better come along my way, I will be a fool to reject it."
To me,
Chicken rice = nice bloke, but not exciting, yet good husband material
Expensive food = dangerous rouge, that is good for indulgence and nothing else
Okie, main meal refer to the men the women want,so how can snack reflect the women's personalities or lifestyle?
My fav snack and tibits are cheesy ringo and bee bee. Both cheap and easy available. I just love to suck the leftover cheese on the finger when I eat the ringo. Bee bee is always in a small packet, and I wun feel guilty when I eat it.
Snack analysis : sensual, practical. dun care abt class or image, ( cheap food wat) and always afraid of how those snack will ruin one's figure.
" Hey how abt doing a snack analysis for me?''
Vingear and salt potatoes chip form Marks and Spencer : appreciate style and no fuss. But can be anal at times and demand perfection. Well dressed at most occasions.
Dark chocolates with 70% cocoa : sensual, love challenges and is a team leader.
Hey, am I correct? U decide.
3 comments:
i love cheesy nachos, does tt make mi a cheesy person??? =P
n ur analysis is q rite. fyi, mit loves dark chocolates, yah man, he is a chao ah beng who loves challenges, a daredevil i would say. sensual, tt i cant comment, team leader??? shd b in his blood i guess =)
Wow...what an analysis... Hmm, it may be true that the kind of food you eat tells a bit of the personality, but its not the only single factor. Truely an entertaining and informative post !
Cheesy nachos = want to be more than a potato chip. Prefer to be slightly different than others but not so different that u stand out. Cheese shows that u love to have a fun time, mostly indoors than outdoors
definately not a single factor to determine us as we are 3D and this analysis is more 2D. Same as how cars depicts man.
Post a Comment