As usual, I have millions of thing to do during the day. I can't relax, sometimes I can't even think as I m always up and going. I dun even know where will I go? Which direction will I need to go. It is depressing and I even have to work on Sat. I noe, there are people who work 24/7 but I simply hate to be one of them. I prefer to be tanning on a beach and sipping cool cocktail. Rollerblading or cycling in Ubin. Or doing natural trail all day. I hate working and not enjoying as I m a laidback creature. Now I dun even noe whether I can go gym on Sat as I have an event on Sat afternoon. Lets see whether I can siam. haha. Wat a non - professsional.
I have almost finish the Norwegian woods. Feels tat It depicts life as it is, non- assuming and at the same time u feels sad for the main characters. As blase and bleak as I feel, nothing can be compared wif wat the characters have gone through.
Death is a terrible thing. The person who die will not know wat will happen to those who suffer after their death. The dead is free while the one he left behind suffer the consequences. Life goes on for the living but there are hairline cracks that are not noticeable at first. Then it propagrate, until at one point, the cracks fall apart entirely and crash down. Then it will be too late for one to remedied . The damage done is permanent...
Never leave it till too late. Nothing is unsolvable even when it seems so at first. The key is to solve it early instead of letting it manifest into an uncontrollable destuction.
No comments:
Post a Comment