What do u do or see when u wake up?
I will normally be wobby and unclear before going to work in an auto pliot mode.
This will continue till Sat.
When I wake up, will see a miniature man, talking to me even when my mental has not awaken. Today, my miniature men is wear a blue beret and trying to impress me with his stories of his new rank. Ahhh but at least he is trying his best to be less of a bore.
Sat, my fav day of the week. I can go out, FINALLY (well, actually Friday is not too bad too). Things that I do on Sat is always frown upon by my well-meaning colleauge, who think I shd spent my time more fruitfully, meaning to go and meet men and noe more potential. Ha, I wun work tat way, I dun have the incredulous powess to cause men to be besotted wif me.
I indentified with Miranda in S&C, " I m not sexy, sexy is a thing that I try to get men to see before I bowled them over with my personalities. " Haha and to bowl them over with personalties is really hard and time consuming. Wearing a sexy camisole require less time than been entertaining, unless u count the effort needed to grin and be demure yet naughty at the same time, doing tat is so amazing tat it is probably oscar worthy.
I m n0t a natural at that. But for some people, it is done so naturally and prefectly that nobody will do the roll their eyes things when those natural do their act...
I want to be a natural... sob, but unless I gone for comestic surgery or total personalities change I can only make use of my sense of humour as a shield to the fact that I m a pathetic and ugly sot. Thus it is better to do things that I like on Sat instead of being an entertainer or a bad actor. I might as well throw in a white towel and renonce searching for the rite guy.
BUt, that doesn't stop me from drooling and ahhing at those cute stranger whom I can only encounter on ... rite. tats y I LOVE Sat.
No comments:
Post a Comment