Ah... I am finally on broadband... But v the scared leh... tat IT tech just went and I ask millions of qns... now still scared...
Must pray hard hard, my comp wun crash or kana virus... Now busy d/l my antispyware from the microsoft... ahhhhh
Later will need to work haha.. going to marina south wif my students... later will meet president Nathan leh... Super excited now. Heard tat I will take photos for him together wif one of my students... wow... tmr will update my blog. Btw, those who has read my blog , can sent me your msn acct no... I m gonna d/l the msn... hehe I m feeling gd now... I think if I encountered any prob, I will ask Vee gal since she say she can set up a BB help desk liao... Hope tat she is alrite now as she is having sore throat... poor gal.
No comments:
Post a Comment