Juan has email me and say tat she like my blog.... Yippe
I m really happy to see tat my blog can be entertaining. Hope that she can set up a blog soon sia.
Today will be work late till the nite at office. Hmm need to calculate and key in final CA marks + comments by this wk. I guess I gonna cut and paste all those comments... Sucks and I need to key in attendance for the CCA before next week as well.. Oh Oh so much for the procrastination. duh. And these kind of thing cannot be done after sch as I need the sch network. Sharks.
Still I have to update on some happy thing. I have done a virgin auction and has bought myself a K2 roller blade. To all those who noe me, noe I can't blade. Haha but the price is too gd for a K2 blade as it normally cost a lot... Maybe I can loan it to ah Li and claim some money back loh. Haha But by having the blades I can practice at the nearby garden on my own... Or maybe can ask ah hui to teach me if I got the time loh...
Typical me, buy the thing first then learnt... Hope tat I can cruise along ECP wif my blade before long.
See No matter how stress up I m , I still can find things to entertain myself. Yesterday, I went for my first kickboxing session at amore. Not as siong as I expected, my punches and Jabs are gd, but my kick is so limb that I shd be ashamed. Then Yesterday I discover that I have gone for the amore lesson so frequently tat I will finish my 12 times in 1.5 mths... Arhhh must upgrade to the unlimited plan soon...
No money liao woh, I think i spent too much $$$ for my exercise and now gear... haha. Must save first, then go for lesson lah.
Btw, there is a wakeboarding clinic for $20 for Shape reader. V cheap, any one who feel like joining, pls read SHape at pg 23 sept issue... Contact me if u want to join hoh.
Adios, need to go for lesson now.
6 comments:
u come n join us for blading on sun @ ecp lah. ask twj n gang to teach you, they advance class, can do stunts oredi =P
wah, 20 bucks for wakeboarding is v cheap. i paid at least 3 times e price.
Wow, sounds like rollerblading is the "in" thing now. Too bad cant join u guys, cos of my new "bf" that I have to devote most of my weekends to. 4 mths later after I break off, I will join u pple, hopefully its not too late by then.
so garfield u want to go for wake boarding?
Er... ECP v far... I blade in the neighbourhood first... can jio Ah sah.
Maybe I can go blade wif them during sch holidays as I got no religion class.
So want to join me for wakeboard? aiyah vee gals, I only join them by Nov I think...
Nov is my peak period with my bf...heh heh....Dec 4th is my breakoff date. Then I need 2 days to recover my "sadness"..Haha, so can only join u pple in Dec...hee..
can lah, dec v fast will come, then can meet "a"-san then =P okie, i'll go get the shape and c, but 20bucks got touch the water one or not???
Got lah... 45min on land and 30min on water.
Post a Comment