Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Tree Top trail

Allo... Long time nv write anything liao, hahahhhh
On Sat, Eve, ah V, ah li, Ah hui and his friends went to for the tree top trail... Intially ah wei v the bad mood as li and I are late and they have to rush to macritchie by taxi... We v the scared of his angry face, therefore dun dare to tok to him. So most of the time I tok to Eve lah... then

of of sudden, wei become energetic and remove our caps esp when the sun is really hot. then Eve has to go and chase after him so as to get our caps back. I just walk slowly as I noe tat I can nv get him as he is a relative to those monkeys found near the roadside of the trail. Heng tat Eve got energy to give chase, ( it is her bf anyway)I simply give up.

The scenary is beautiful, but the bridge is not very high. Hmm How I wish tat I can take 2 ways instead of 1. Then we went up to jelutong tower. The scene up there is breathtaking and u can feel the wind gently gush by your face... hmmm. I manage to take a few photos wif new friends( hui's frenz)
And Ah v has sent the pics to me liao. Efficient women!!!
Honestly, the trip is fun inspite of the long journey. But I think some of them got aching feet after the trip loh... Time to walk more, gals.
Next time, we can go sungei buloh, watch birds this time...

No comments: