Hmm Ah v is suppose to go gym wif me and ah Li, now, she not feeling well cannot go... According to her, ah Hui is bring 2 friends to the macritchie trail. Dun noe who will he bring... Anyone tat I noe, haha.
I hate to work extra hours, today must go for the Sec 4 maths mock exam, sian as I dun even teach them, if noe earlier, will have gone for the badminton matches liao... then must call students parents to go for exhibitions, but then all parents so busy, who will go leh... SOB SOB, Pls ah, poh bi me, give me 5 parents who is willing... later I go class and ask students loh...
Then cca also v stress, must decorate noticeboard and now, overall ic, dun noe can take it or not. Students are also not used to new teachers leh, some even say want to quit. Of cos, tat is impossible lah... Jialat, y did they have to do tis, Stressed lah, but then sometimes I feel that it is none of my fault wat..., stress for wat... be cooled, be cooled.
Dun care liao lah, later go gym and enjoy, then go tree top trail on sat, after tat will be my bday celebration...(I hope I dun smell too badly after the trail wahhh) Dun noe wat ah sa and gang will buy for me leh... Aiyah, forget to check out ks's present's cost, must remember to ask DL on sat
1 comment:
Wah, u only allow members to post comments in ur blog ah..? So unfriendly one ah..? Keke. I like ur nick..its in Japanese leh..looks so cool! Seems like we are a bit addicted to blogging..its fun, while allowing close frens to know whts happening to u...heh heh. Anyway "Kambatei" to your website... may we maintain it as long as possible !!!
Post a Comment