Wah, I finally go guster enuf courage and apply for the broadband. V scared tat my bill will be rocket high sia. Now have to starve and save for the $~60 bill every month leh... No Karaoke, no movie for me. But then I can blog from home now. upload of pic can be faster too... Yipee. As I m scared tat faster speed = faster speed tat the virus and spyware d/l itself, vee galz has rescued me from the unmentionable tragedy by providing me the useful URL. Thanks cute u.
I feels tat my expenditure can be out of my budget sometime. May need an accountant to sort out my mess liao. Time to have a budget overhaul.
After meeting my Uni frenz last thu, feel that we have all grown up. We look more weary of life and its seems like life is less rosy than before. But still it is a gd thing to meet old frens. It also put me into perspective.
Dun noe why, but nowadays pple seems to be more interested in introducing me to their available male frens haha. Maybe they are scared tat I will be left on the shelf and pass my expiry date soon. Durrrr. Although I have crushes(I mean"still" even when I m at the ripe old age of the mid 20s, shd b ashamed), I dun feel like finding the time and effort to meet new guys. It is of too much trouble and dashing of hopes. And hopes mean the guy's and mine. Neither babelicious nor feminine, my chances are not too hopeful haha... Sometime a gal has to be realistic.
Speaking of the guys, I find most of them lackof energy. U can't expect a guy in his late 20s to be full of vibrancy as compared to a early 20s guy. But tat is wat I like abt those guys, sunshiny and full of life. Tats y I prefer younger man as they are less hung out regarding some issues. But yet they dun have financial independance. Haha. Jialat sia
No comments:
Post a Comment