Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Feeling drained

I always feel super drain after a wkend... Chiong too much. I m super busy nowadays tat I dun even feel like writing down my thoughts sometimes... Haizzz

Hua mei 's bday has come and gone. We went to her hse and has a smashing gd time, playing with fireworks ( yan hua lah, not the national day kind) Anyway, my big CRUSH is there as well... Whoopie as I seldom see him lah. This day provide a gd opportunity for us to interact as we seldom work together and we aren't from the same distict. But too bad he is a xiao di di... One of my friend ask him his age and it turn out tat he is the same age as Hua mei.( younger in term of months) Of cos he look older lah, maybe because when he say something funny, he always remain as deadpan, make us think tat he is older. But when he play with the fireworks, his age reveal itself;A young boy.

It turns out tat most of hua mei frenz gave her pooh bear stuff... It is like 98% of the present tat she recieve leh...

Btw, I have bought the Harry Potter bk... My bro finish it liao... I m currently near the 100 pg mark lah... v slow haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big Crush?? 憧れな人がいるの? 嘘!!
だれ、だれ、だれだ?!! (笑)