Simple Life = (Books + Running + Overseas Trips +Tea + Vegetarianism + Films ) x many pleasure
woah, hang in there gal, whatever happened to you?
Vex over my Job loh... Wat else... Do u have a blog?
Wah gal, sounds very serious leh. Seldom hear you so agitated... need some relieving activities..? Vee-Galz can organise some..haha
Nah, my job is too stress lah... Need to deal with lot of factors. So tired. Er if u can organise some activity, good loh. but I thought u v the busy as well...
Jobs, don't we all hate them?Yeah, I have a blog. Sms you the web later.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
woah, hang in there gal, whatever happened to you?
Vex over my Job loh... Wat else... Do u have a blog?
Wah gal, sounds very serious leh. Seldom hear you so agitated... need some relieving activities..? Vee-Galz can organise some..haha
Nah, my job is too stress lah... Need to deal with lot of factors. So tired. Er if u can organise some activity, good loh. but I thought u v the busy as well...
Jobs, don't we all hate them?
Yeah, I have a blog. Sms you the web later.
Post a Comment