Thursday, July 07, 2005

Things tat make me feel blue...pet peeve

U noe, sometimes there are things that simply DUN make ur day. Below are a few things that irk me senseless.
  • My desk is untidy.
  • I tidy my desk and yet there is no difference in appearance.
  • I can't finish my work.
  • I m suppose to do work yet I procrastinate and do stuff tat I prefer, like blogging.
  • My books are dog-eared.
  • My books get "bloated" due to dripping waterbottle, Arghhh
  • Nobody go gym with 私
  • I want to buy Takuya vcd and it is not available in Singapore
  • I can't get into friendster website due to network congestion.
  • I m suppose to meet dateline and I somehow forget.
  • The queue of the cashier at kinokuniya is like the distance from Changi to Jurong during the last day of 20% sale.
  • I forget to return my books to the NLB inspite of the fact tat I have finished and the Library is like a stone throw away from my hm.
  • I dun want to go ktv, yet my frens want to.
  • I want to watch movie, yet all my frens have watched liao
  • No Vegeterian food
  • Eat oily vegetarian food after gym.
  • I feel scared and are not confident of doing certain things.
  • Too busy to be siao poh
  • Being a siao poh

Whahh nv know that I have so many pet peeves... no wonder I seems to have PMS perpetually... duhhhh

No comments: