Ah Li looked sad during my bday. Most likely because she got no present lahActually, I have an wacky time at the shaw tower restaurant on Sat 09/07. We have a few shots on hands... My fav hand is long san's one as she look as if she is Faye Wong. So attitude leh...
My mother has cook up a STORM on sun, my actual bday. My religion mates also celebrate the bday with me by giving me a surprise.... But it remind me tat I m old liao. Must be responsible for myself... Juan Juan has sent me a card all the way from CA. so touch. Karen has given me a nice green top. Wah I got so many presents. I got a grand total of : 170 in kino vouchers, 50 dollars, 20 in Popular voucher, 4 cards, 2 cds, 1 t shirt, 1 perfume and 1 cute Jap handkerchief... Haha... Too bad, this year nv hit 200 in book vouchers, 10 less from last year leh... hah
Haiz, I now v sad, need to go to netball Singapore to pick up the medal so sian. I haven't even finish marking leh...
Still, must attach a few photos up for now.
cute ah V kana caught in the act of using her Hp while going out with us.
1 comment:
wah, how come my photo on top of the page =P
Post a Comment