Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Initial D すごい

周杰伦はすごいだろ。When he drive, he is like so nonchalant, his 飘移is so smooth. arghhhh、I especially like the way he protray his character、 takumi. It is so boyish and a bit awkward, just like how a teenager shd behave at his age. He speak of his achievement of beating the GTR so matter of factly、 as if it is no big deal, I really love tat.

My colleague has the soundtrack of the 3min 飘移 and she is going to lend it to me tmr.
My another colleague has lend me his Initial D アニメ. I m going to savour it... Wahhhhh
I shd have watch the the アニメ like 3 yrs ago, but nv get to it, now will follow the heatwave of the movie. Hope tat the アニメ is better than the movie... But too bad, there is no 周杰伦. 残念でね。

No comments: