Hmm vee gal jio me to watch circus de solique, but then the price is a bit steep sia... Hmm but then it is value for money, think that Cat A seats got the better view. I had watched a circus performance before, not the de solique tho, but it is quite enjoyable... Still I think I have spent lot of money already, must see lah, most likely will go loh... But if next year got Li Yundi concert, then I wun have money... Vee gal say that we may not get his gala tickets... Ahhh. Would really love to see him performing the chopin number on his piano. He look so powerful and charming in front of it.
My colleague lend me her sex and the city DVD for the holiday... gd gd, I can watch it liao. As you noe that I always learn from the city gals, this is of great importance to me.
Any one of u has watch this serial before? If yes, who do u indentify with the most?
My fav is Miranda, sassy independant single mum, who is a harvard grad lawyer, wow she is really power. Have to say that I like the rest of the cast too. They make the serial so colourful, and each one of them is so different... A sure hit, but the topic that they gone through is a bit controvisal, tats y it can't be aired in Singapore. Despite the claim, we are still less receptive to certain stuff. Altho, I enjoy the show, some of the things that are being mentioned are not too advisable.
Tmr is the beginning of the one wk sch holidays, but doesn't means that I wld be less busy. But I m going to take a laid back attitude this wkend. Dun be stress, eat well, drink lot of water( to prevent cellulite) shop and exercise. I will then think of my marking and the setting of papers on Monday... Till then, I will lobo.
Gonna go Bugis later to buy yoyos as door gift for my religion gp outing on Sun... Maybe, I can check out the new NLB...
3 comments:
Li Yundi's concert is cancelled...so sad.... I've also spent alot of money...but such concerts are hard to come by...once in a few yrs kind.... must get the experience of life. Thats enjoying life, sharing gd moments, adding "cultural" value with ur frens. Haha...what crap.
Which show by Cirque du Soleil are you watching? I just watched the "O" at Las Vegas last week. I think "enchanting and magical" are the most suitable words to describe it. :)
--- SJ
Wow.. gal, virgin comment by u sia.
Nice pic at Las Vegas,if u got go the coke shop, can buy me some merchandise? Thanks...
Post a Comment