Hmm nowadays lot of people caught for infamy, thus must be careful of what u write... Noramally , I usually complain abt my job... guess I can't do that anymore... Hmm thus my blog will contain even more mundane stuff... Haiz... So sian...cos I have nothing more interesting things to say liao... haha... boring old me...
3 comments:
Yeah, seems like we all have to be really careful in what we say now..
My company recently wanted us to sign this "Confidential Letter" as part of our employment agreement on not divulging anything "confidential". Creating quite a stir..
Anyway... sometimes, the fine line between what is okay to say out and what is not is sooo thin...
No No..u can't let ur site die like that. Hmm, perhaps u're too busy now. Wait till after ur exams, sure got happening activities one. Lets plan for diving next year again !!! This time we have MIT with us... haha. Unless he doesn't want to go with us lah. And maybe I can go pyscho Aq to dive.. ? Or would u prefer SCB? Advantage of Aq being ur dive buddy is that he is tall enuff and can help u to the surface quickly, but may have difficulty in sinking and diving faster than u.
Yah... must be v careful in wat we say.. haiz..
I will still update my blog, but wun say anything abt my work liao
Post a Comment