Wednesday, September 21, 2005

本当に久しぶりに!!

Wow... been a while since I update my blog... Better write something else the intented audience will all run away liao woh...

I m so busy nowadays that I have slept for only "let me count" 4 hr only. Oh my god.
I wonder why I can still function. Heng my gd friends all blog, else how to catch up with their busy life... Seems like they are into banking recently... Hmm so chim, have to ask Vee galz what she means, so stoopid of me leh.

Today, fujiwara ask me whether I have friends who can teach PSLE Chinese. " Huh, I tot PSLE is in 2 wks time." Turn out that the parents want the kid to have intensive revision. This set me pondering, does this kid really need it, or it is the parents who have no faith in their child abilities?

Honestly, Fujiwara and me think that it wun make a great difference in this late stage. Somewat like terminal cancer;surely die if the kid is v v poor in Chinese. Thus the only hope is to pray for miracle. It turn out that one of my friends can teach but due to sumountable pressure, she politely declined the offer. Can't blame her, I oso wun want to earn a reputation of being a bad tutor in such situation. If the kid turn out to have gd results, will I be justified to get the credit... Maybe not.

Toting abt exams/ I think my bro is stress over his exam... His blog told me so...I ask him to work hard in his blog's comment. See 私は急がしのにおととの事をしなければ残念です。Jialat, I think blog is the only thing that kept me in touch wif my close ones... Haiz. I so 可怜。

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, blogging at such an early hr..! Yar, nowadays everybody is so busy, blog is one of the ways to know the happenings. But there are still pple who are not IT savvy to have something like blog...like Eve..haha.
At least u're still there...yipee !

Anonymous said...

aiyah... I think EVe too busy lah...not tat she dun want to blog

Anonymous said...

Hihi, I have been reading your blog too, though I am far away from u guys. Sobz. Love reading ur blog! :D