Saturday, September 10, 2005

Just some musing

Well... Beside doing up my blog, I have done other stuff too...
Thu
1.Drag myself out from bed.
2. Eat a full breakfast tat is rarely prepared by Mumsie. (veg burger and Lipton Tea)
3. Reach the ROCK , nv seen the rock tho. Went thu a rendition of musicals and talks regarding humour. Some good joke, some worse off than my colleauges'.
4. Go shopping, decided that can't buy anything, must save $$$ can't slurge, alto a cute puma tank tried its hardest to crumble my will.
5. Register for my JLPT... Yip, it is official, got something to work hard to. Too bad it clash with the standard charted Marathon, else I will join the 10k race.Haiz, too bad. Hope tat can join it nxt year.
6. Went kardiosculpt and to my initial disappointment, my instructor was not ard. The replacement instructor is as good tho, the routine work hard on my muscle and I really felt toned up after the workout... Maybe will do his classes next time.

Hmm thus, nothing too interesting to updates... Tmr will go Cali gym with the gals, lets see whether ah Li will be pick up by the PT again? Haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, the Rock? Isit the one at Suntec City..?

リム シャーンテイーン said...

Yap.. it is the one at suntec

Anonymous said...

That Rock Auditorium I've been there too, but its for church activities. Urs is what kind of activity..?

Anonymous said...

for sch seminar.... regarding humour