Today is a day I got sore eyes. Haiz... So now, I m teary and itchy when I m typing this...
Well, have to say that I m heng to get this today and not yesterday, else I will not be able to complete my printing leh. Then it will be resemble last year when I get my gastric flu during this period, literally vomitting over the papers. This apparently has leave a deeep impression in my admin clerk as he ask me whether I m feeling well this year. Well yes, until today... This few days is like a frenzy... Setting papers, redo my papers, and go for after sch lessons in the midst of this storm... Haiz...I m overwhelmed.
Yesterday, I told vee galz that I dun feel like going to rock climbing tmr as I wun have time to prepare for my revison paper. Now due to my beloved eye, I can't go for rock climbing, g 's bday and ah sia bday celebration liao...tmr I will have a nice long break so tat I can prepare the papers... so it is actually not so bad... Haiz. I guess I wld have a gd and productive rest this weekend.
One thing to note... Lots of colleauge msg me to check out whether I m okie... yup... I think I will be fine. No relief for u guys on MOn then *wink*
1 comment:
Take gd care dearie... after ur exams, we can play hard in ur Dec holidays !!!
Post a Comment