To be honest, memories fades and I am not so young anymore... Anyway, sequels are never as good as the first.
Station 3: Edo wonderland
If you watch Mark Lee travel program in Japan, you should be familiar with this place.
It is based on the old pre- meji Japan. All employees are clad in period clothing. You can see Ninja, Geisha and shojun all over the place.
We managed to catch 3 shows altogether.
The first one was an indoor Ninja exhibiting their abilties to go throught different task. The second shows was about how Geisha entertained those big shots in a typical tea house.
The third one is an outdoor Ninja shows

The front entrances

Ninja's jittsu.
Station 4: Otaru and Ishiya chocolate factory
On the fifth day, we managed to go to otaru. Otaru is famous for its music boxes and lota chocolates.
Due to budget constraint I bought a small music keychain which chimes to sakura (V old jap children song). Most of us bought lots of chocolates from 六花亭 as お見上げ(Souvenir) for our relative and friends. Long and I found out that we didn't bought enough...( too many colleauges liao)

Music box come out from here!!!
After our lunch, we went to the Ishiya chocolate factories to buy the very famous 白色恋人. They were so good that I did not want to give it out as お見上げ. The taste was so good that a non-chocolate lover like me love it.
Station 5: Sapporo: Chitose Factory outlet mall
When you heard factory outlet, you dun expect this atas place in front of you. The building is like a series of white boutiques and they sells products that is unbeliveable cheap, but without compromising the qualities of the products.
Gafield manages to buy a bikini for about 3000 yens and I bought a top for about 1500 yens.
Shopping in Japan is never enough... We already bought so much in Hokkaido... Tokyo was even worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment