Thursday, November 29, 2007

日本旅行(part 3) finale

Tokyo shopping trips

to be honest, still find Tokyo the best of all shopping area... Cos there is

Shibuya 109

Things there are not cheap, but you cannot get those things anywhere.

There are actually 2 109 building, but the first one is catered mainly to the ladies while the 109 2 is catered to the men and the teens.

Of cos 109 is more to our taste. Karen, Garfield and I bought a bag each. Mine was a navy nautical type of bag. Waterproof somemore. I love it man.

definitely can't find in Singapore. Garfield bought a transparent bag. ( often featured in Non-no and vivi) very stylish. All bags costed about $40 -50.

There is a Samantha Vega outlet in 109 building. Too bad all the Samantha bags costs about $120 onwards.


Ikemen paradise (good looker)

Japan has risen to the occasion by having the most good looking men in Asia. ( Never been outside asia lah me)

We have spotted Kaneshiro takeshi look alike in Shinjuku shopping centre. We are so thrilled.


Takeshita Dori

This is a good place to spot those cosplayer. Stuffs were cheaper and quirker. Atas people probably wun find stuff to buy here. (maybe bags bah) I bought a quilt bag and Long bought some clothes from here too.


Akihabara

If you want to buy Nitendo DS, this is the place. Since all instructions are in Jap, there wun be much difference. Price are cheaper and there are more variety of games to choose from.

I manage to bought some Naruto stuff for Bro. Figurine are not cheap woh!!

At first I thot that there will lot of otaku as in Train man, but men there generally look like those normal IT savvy guy.


All in all, I love Japan, tho it is quite hard to find vegetarian food. Not recommended for my parents. But for those who love shopping and site seeing, Japan rules. 日本人がなりたいな!

No comments: