Garfield and I have been training together, or should I say I run, she blade along ECP. Whenever I can squeeze time on Saturday morning, we will try to go there.
We have completed the shape 5km run in about 35 mins in sept.
The greater achievement was that we manages to complete the Great eastern run in 1hr 15 min(Chip time). This was quite a good result for first timers. I have calculated, we run about 8km/hr.
I have been trying to improve my timing by running 8.5km/hr recently.
But I think a consistant 8km/hr for my half marathon should be enough. Very excited and scared as this is the first time I am running such long distance and I dun think I have trained myself sufficiently. To make things worse, Garfield is not joining me for the Stan chart.
I have been trying to cover as much distance as possible, but lazyness and my overwhelming schedule are prevent this from happening. Just hope and pray that my knees wun give way on 2/12...
(the weather is not helping too)

2 comments:
Arghhh...it has been ages since I did blading or running..grrr..shame on myself !!!
And yes.. ur sequel to the Japan trip is real long.. maybe u should skip tht and write on ur HK trip instead !!! Keke.
Err... Okie... I haven't write abt tokyo tho
U still read my blog...
haha
How is ur aussie trip?
I go and check out ur blog later.
Post a Comment