As our tour guide asked us to check in on our own, I smiled at the pretty Japanese airport personal and gave her our tickets.
Then to my surprise, she assaulted me with amazing speed of Japanese.
"Wat", Aiyoh, It was hard to understand her Japanese, I was not familar with her ascents. Then another personal start to talk to me more slowly, From her, I understood that we could only check in 30 minutes before the flight as there were be lots of people transferring from one
So cute right!!! 3 little bears. (seems like both Korean and Japanese like the three bears a lot)After our lunch, we went to a quaint ice-cream farm to make our own ice-cream. 楽しい. We had to add 500ml of fresh milk with 250ml of fresh cream. We had to whisk them together in a large metal bowl with salted ice underneath . Though fun, it was pure hardwork.
Glad to find my hotel room was in Japanese style. I could sleep on the futon woh! Karen and I were contemplating of doing some sparring on the futon. Yeah!!! (We collapsed in fatigue on the first day though)
We had the luxury of a 30min show. Fantastic.

Too bad, I didn't use Nikon D70, thus only had this as memory.
While we were walking back from the lake, Garfield suddenly turned to me,
" I tot some Japanese guy was toking to Karen, turned out that it was you"
" なんだろ!"
" At least, I say u looked like Japanese Guy mah"
Wah, I was really ”flattered”。
I was wearing blazer with cap as the wind is quite chilling in the night. Yeah, blazer was really what the Japanese guys will wear. They wun be caught dead in dreadful windbreaker.
Actually we found quite a number of handsome or should I say kawaii couple during the fireworks. Hmm I find it real romantic!!! to watch 花火 with our 恋人.
気になる人と一緒に、花火を見ったら、喜びます。
After the fireworks, I proceeded to soak myself in the onsen. Only Long and me decided to go for the public bath on the first day. Garfield and Karen were too tired to join us the first night.
As I had Onsen experience before in Korea, I didn't find it awkward . Just when I stepped in, an obasan ask me where to get towels as she did not have one at the moment, I told her that she needed to bring her towels from her room and she looked very distraught, fortunately, she saw her friend who managed to give her one. (Other hotels provide towels at the main entrances to the bath)
Hmm had a really nice time in the onsen, felt totally relaxed and I found it really nice to sleep afterwards. No wonder Japanese really love their onsen.
Japanese Scare: 1/5 ( I can understand majority of what the owner said and got Long san has to translate the remaining 20 percent to me. I can converse with the obasan, very happy )
No Vege food Scare: 3/5 [ Got food, though dun look as good as "meat eaters" course(^ _^!!!) my Dinner looked pathetic as it is buffet style. ]
Politeness rating: 4/5 (The Owner of the farm is so friendly !!! I am impressed)
Things bought: A Hello kitty Pen that is only sold in Hokkaido, costed 520円
Station 2: Sobetsu and Noboribetsu
We took a ferry in the moring and went to Nakajima Island to learn about hokkaido zoology. Seems like deers, bears and foxes are commonly found in Hokkaido. We went to Sobetsu in the afternoon to pick the the strawberries. The owner of the farm was again very friendly and we were not force to buy their strawberries. The strawberries were very sweets and very big... Hmm, I polished about 8 strawberries. The same farm also harvest apple in autumn, As it was spring, we can only see the beautiful apple flowers (Hokkaido is in spring in June)

We then went to visit the ainu village in Noboribetsu, Ainu was the minority enthic group in Japan and from what I see, they resembled those minority enthic group in China (白族)and Taiwan anuwa. We learned about their custom and their living style. See a lots of 高校生.
Trivial
How to differentiate 高校生,from 中校生?
For female students:Look at their skirt length, the 高校生 weared mini skirt.
For Male students: They are taller with stylo hair.
Next we reach the hell valley for our second hotel, the hell valley was literally hell as sulphur dioxide gas enguffed the air. Smells like rotten eggs .
They even have a puppet show about the hades of hell along the street near my hotel and the street are full of people cladded in Yukata waiting for the show.
Seems like in Japan, they wear Yukata whenever they are on holiday in the summer.
That day we also wore Yukata. They looked Kawaii, for me it is more Kakkoii . Haha
The Onsen rating for the second date is 5/5. There were a lot of varieties . My favorite was the skin beautifying onsen.
Japanese Scare: 4/5 (The introducer of the Ainu village spoke in record time Japanese as there were lots of Korean tourists around and their tour guide translated everything for them. The introductor also spoke in Korean sometime, I was so fetted up, only long understand him.)
No Vege food Scare: 3/5 [ 2nd day dinner is better ]
Politeness rating: 3/5 (Sales persons are friendly and gave recommendation)
Things bought: Just black seasme ice-cream 230円
つつく!
お楽しみに待って見ます。
4 comments:
Wahhh!
Very impressive!
I almost cannot remember where we have been to already... Photos also too lazy to transfer... Aiii....
Waiting for your next post!
Yes.. pls more photos.. after the long wait.. pls update more... Bz is not an excuse... quick update !!!
hi sweet! *wave* nice blog! post more of your pictures leh ..
Nice description of your trip. I wanna go Osaka and Hokkaido. *_*
-- SJ
Post a Comment