Long time nv blog liao... Pretty busy with all those sch matters.
But I HAve Finally Finish my exam paper woh...
HAHHAHAA
and I have pass my JAP test too... Heng ah , tot I will surely failed... I have been po Bied.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meet few friends + their friend this weekend, find I cannot click with those friend's friends. Here are some of the reason.
1) I dun talk abt my past relationship with others. I dun understand why will anyone talk about their exes to almost complete strangers?....HELLO I dun need to know such stuff bah... Somebody is just so weird.
2) No common topic about songs or which movie do we like (Other light hearted topic like Do you beleive in Feng Shu, Do you believe that your fav colours depicts your personality... etc are missing)
3) My joke backfired... I mean where is the sense of humour? NO need to be so serious right.I miss my close friends whom I can clown together.*cry*
4) NO one really enjoy shopping or tok abt shopping. [NO one want to tok abt how will the closing down of hush hush and OZOC affect us (My Jap classmates's fav shop). Liver and Nine west are having sales, or where is the best place to grab some chiong bag in HOngKong (Typical garfield and me tok)]
Okie, either I am childish or are really so different. If pple want something substantial, I can talk abt Politics or global warming, bird flu or even Quantum physic...Want me to show my serious side, ask me to solve a problem lah, I think I can provide creative ideas. Either I lost my human touch or I am simply so bored that I dun make any effort to be entertaining.
Example of my BOred Reply
"Stranger": So what do you like to do during weekend.
NEw BORed air-headed me: Shopping loh
"Stranger": Wah So free ah, shopping.
NEw BORed air-headed me think: HUH?
NEw BORed air-headed me: Okie lah, I do some sports too.
FULL Stop.
Or maybe I should say that I ponder about the meaning of life everyday and reflect upon my action so that I can constantly improve myself. I read shakespeare and love classical music like Bach, Chopin and Lizt. My favourite book is....as it is so aspiring. My fav scientist is Stephen Hawking. Despite his illness he can still contribute so much to the scientific world. To prevent Alzheimer,I have to play chess frequently..... BLAh Blah blah *LOL*
Dun think they will appreciate this kind of JOKE lah.
No matter what, why am I be accused of being shy or nervous or maybe interested in someone in the crowd. It is because Some pple are weird or maybe... the weird person is me.
4 comments:
Who says we're childish. Liszt, Maslows' hierachy of needs, recent polictical turmoil in thailand, US Fed rates, wormholes, anytime man =P Well, but come on, after working 12 hr everyday, need some time off to tok abt more light hearted stuff like the cutest guy in town or shopping rite??? *hehe* =P no wonder mi, cello n veez click =P
tok abt life ahh... i think the guy will click wif mr aq, always pondering abt the meaning of life... but then... mr aq do hav some self-deprecating sense of humor in some of his entries =P
Thanks garfield for a vouch of confidence...
U are a Platinum pal. Wahahah
of cos i'm more platinum pal than some pal *haha* =P i'm diamond (april birthstone) dun forget =P
Oh.. i din know Hush Hush and OZOC going to close down. Not going to affect me anyway, cos I only bought a photo frame from Hush Hush ONLY ONCE.
"What do u during weekend" - sounds like a familiar statement strangers would ask. Perhaps try describing more in detail, rather than saying "shopping loh". =P
Perhaps in a crowd of strangers, u're are quieter. Thats me too... I'm don't go saying Hi to every stranger and be very friendly. Im only friendly to strangers with reasons.. like "wanna to know u better".. haha.
Anyway... what platinum pal... reminds me of Mr Aq.. grrr.... we shall see how long should he start contacting me again. =P Hopefully never, until he finds a gf to boast to me. Hah.
Post a Comment