Thursday, March 23, 2006

*Siong * week

This is an extremely busy week for me...
So many things to be done and yet not done as I am sick last week...Things like editing Oral video, setting my Mid year exam papers; dateline looming and yet I have not START on my two Science papers. (I have struggled to finish my Maths paper)I think I will be a super woman to get it done by next MOnday. Dead liao.

This weekend has to forgo my Weekend shopping despite getting my Performance bonus this week as I have Orientation for media group. Then my media group leaders ask me to hand her the type written scripts by next Wed.... OMG I have to type in traditional Chinese leh. Spent like 1 day to type one page. I have 6 more pages to be done... * Dead* once again. GOt to work this Sun somemore to bring Students for BIG Walk... Yah, why done they just walk over me, let me perish better since I can't meet dateline. These afternoon got Speech day rehersals + learning circle meeting happening at the same time. Time to split myself. At this moment I think Cloning shd be legalised. *evil* me.

Tomorrow got Jap test somemore...Surely fail as the test is v difficult,+ I need to do a 3 min speech in Jap tmr and I haven't prepare my lines... WT*. Even now I am typing and studying at the same time. I have finished two chapter liao... 3 more chapters to go... Ganbatte.

New record: I typed all these in less than 10min.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..sure siong week.. even typing this in less than 10mins. Sounds so stressful and u gasping for air every now and then. Gosh !!!

Anonymous said...

gal... hi fi man... mi finally got 1 day of rest after working sun - sat =( n like u... i've to stand q a lot oso... on heels. poor us...

no time to buy my nine west shoes!!! i think i'm goin to buy later...