Read ST today... The article on the Alpha Female set me thinking.. Can I be labeled as an Alpha Female... Wahhaha
According to ST, Alpha female:
* is Successful in work
* Looks Good
* High earning
* Confident
Okie, successful in work I am not, looking good is a joke, If I am high earning I shd be able to afford manolos. Is confidence another word for my superb acting skills? Chay so I am not an alpha female.
Guess that I am just an Alpha wannabe. Most of the girls that I noe are not the typical conventional girls that will take the back role our man, no longer are we just statisfied to be the moral support. We want the action,we want the meat roles, we want the sky... Wahahaha *evil* smirk
Success used to mean being the wife of a political/financial big shot... NOw, success is to be the big shots ourselves. Look at the news, look at the slew of female political candidates... Look at my idol, Hillary Clinton... (okie, I am yet to finish her biography but still, I admire her)
"Some reluctant to be Alpha female" will tell me that AF will seen to be less attractive to male... Durhhh Everyone will be entitled to their own opinions. Well, some guyw do prefer to marry "down" as gals who are stronger or do better than them does not invoke the protective instinct of such man... Thus some of my friends suggested that maybe we shd act helpless initially then shows our true characters... haha Prehaps... Still there are men who appreciate those Alpha female and are actually proud of their success. Thus we shdn't just abandon our Alpha dream just because some guys dun like it...rather be a rich singleton than a repressed wife.
5 comments:
I still think that sometimes guys out there would want some "Alpha Element" in their women. This is to enable them to proudly showcast when necessary.
To me, I want to have abit of Alpha Element in me.. but more of such elements in the guy... ho ho ho....
But at times... would remain and seem helpless and let the men win... afterall they are known to be the masters of the world for a long long decade.
Gosh..what am I talking abt..? Sigh
Haha vee gal is the type that may seems helpless, but then inherently got the Alpha female element. THus preferring Alpha Male...
Right???
Sometime having the me tazan you jane kind of guy seems v attractive, but have to say that this kind of pple is decreasing leaving Beta male to act like Alpha and in the end felt treaten by those Alpha female...
Garfield:
(1) successful - no
(2) looks gd - improving (i guess =P)
(3) high earning (tkk)
(4) confident - needs more improvement
Okiez, i wanna b an alpha female too!!! not too alpha cos i'm a lazy garfield =P N guess i need an alpha male too which mean... apple not suitable 4 mi leh... =(
Yah i agree, lotsa beta omega watever males ard donning alpha male suit. An imposter can nv beat the real thing... (cf mia vs jeff)
It's okie 2 let the men win oso... After all, as long u noe who the ultimate winner is =P
I think we are quite crap here. No wonder we can click huh..??? Heh Heh
Lim San..where are ur other readers? Left only the 3 of us lamenting ard in the blogs...???
Hmm, guess we are the only one blogging nowadays lah... Sj and Eve din blog now, and I think some of my friends think I din blog as I dun update often... wahhahaha
Post a Comment