Interesting place beside the usual shopping hunt of Bugis junction and Bugis village. The shops are small but the variety is quite heterogeneous unlike the neighbouring bugis village.
Price and variety
The price range from really cheap $4 to quite few hundreds over. Shops are seen selling nice Boho skirts, to dangling Necklaces (nothing new) to those rare Lacey Tops, Audrey Hepburn inspired dress and those really cheap t- shirt.
The dress are quite classy and clean cut, yet the material are not the good enuf as they are made of cotton and "satin". No wonder the original satin dress look good as it is made by Chanel. There is a shop selling second hand LV and Gucci bag. The price of the sling bag is around $500 and one of the LV doucument bag cost ard $1300. which is abt half of the original price. The bags are still in mint conditions,really value for money... Another bag shop that I like sell " Chiong" bag that resembled those that the Hollywood celebrities have held. Price is cheap as the qualities were compromised. Still the bags look goood enuf. ( I always love bags...)
In the end
I bought a $4 I Luv vespa pink top and a $15 knitted wear. I can corrdinated the Vespa top with my Puma bowler shoes in the weekend and the kintted wear with A line skirt to wear it to work...Mission achieved
No comments:
Post a Comment