Sunday, January 15, 2006

Product review === Garnier Light- dark spot corrector

Have been trying to find a spot corrector as no one look good with pigmentation unless the leopard skin trend is in. No, it is out now, beside the spots on my face clash terribly with the prints on my clothes. Yucks.

Acoording to ST and Her world and female, Garnier light is a good choice. Yah value for money as it only cost $10 bucks... Dun want to spend a small fortune on lancome and biotherm since garnier is the cheaper cousin of L'oreal enterprise. Since Garnier, Lancome and Biotherm all come from the same Lab, I think garnier stuff should be okie... Well, the blemish corrector from garnier really works on my big stubborn pimples during PMS.

Okie, I have to take a risk on my sensitive face... Will do a after usage review after 28 days. Stay rightly tunned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heehee.. can lighten acne scars or not? :-p ~Blue

Anonymous said...

Dun noe, can try loh... Noe that acne scar can use whitening cream loh, anything that repair uneven skin tone woh... I be the guinea pig, if after a month become shui shui, then u use loh.

Anonymous said...

haha... then must post 'before' and 'after' pics leh

Anonymous said...

wah seh, now then tell me, okie okie... I try my BESTA