Meeting my colleagues for lunch and feeling a bit ,nah I confessed, real extra, yet I dun mind being an extra in a fish and co like restaurant that sound remotely like Manhattan. Got myself a calories laded mango milkshake that is delicious and not too sweet in taste. Feel guilty after drinking, as I can imagine my fat cells multiplying inside my head. My guilty conscience of excercising only once this week come creeping back.
Due to my new year resolution of trying to be stylish, I decide to embark on the scary proposition of shopping for new clothes ALONE. Scary not because I am lonely, scary because I will spent more if I shop alone.Yes, my track records shows. On my way to citylink, I saw something, pink, white and flurry, OMG, it is the angel. Have to say that it does a lot of injustice to the poor host. I can't help but smirk as I walked past. Just hope that my smirk wun be caught in candid video, right, garfield?
As I thot that the angels are seeking for the eligible female, my hands was dialling the familiar number of Garfield to ask her to come to citylink immediately, then stopped as one angel was approaching a guy. Chay, they are seeking for eligible male. Dream bubbles popped as my mission turn impossible. SIAN!!!
Is the guy been approached good looking... Err verdict is looks nice and bookish. But then I din stay long enuf to hear whether the guy is single or not? Guys like that are highly unlikely to be single lah? I continued walking.
I spent the rest of the afternoon buying stuff... Totally uneventful, except that I meet ah ying later to taste my tarts and yes she say it is nice, still she may be biased as she is my bf. (note: we are not gay, bf doesn't = to boyfriend)
In the end, I bought one OZOC Parrot printed black Tshirt? (huh? say garfield)
One white tshirt blouse and one pink skirt, tats it, din do much damage to my fragile wallet. All thanks to ah Ying who come to my rescue after 2 hours of shopping alone. Note: I din spent any when she was with me. Jialat, I really need someone to be around to curb my shopping frenzy. That totally explain my hours of fruitless shopping with garfield.
5 comments:
Ohh... me and Kx saw the Angels too.... and I was just about to recommend myself when I saw that they were looking for guys... "chay"... !!! Hmm, for me, shopping alone is as harmful as shopping with frens... so... best thing is not to bring ur wallet out when u shop... haha.
Wow... luckily i wasn't there to c the angels, recently dunno y i keep seeing cameras everywhere =P
Mi had v fruitful shopping wif vee-galz. spend 250 bucks. tt excludes 150 bucks last sun and my 104 aldo shoes =( my bro suggest i go and visit more houses for cny to get more hongbaos. wat an idea by my bro haha, but actually i dun mind =P
[V]: Not to bring wallet to shop is dangerous, you will turn to begging or basking to get the money and expose urself to the danger of the pui nua. Highly unrecommendable unless you are like WL.
[g]: Yes, you have make me better in exposing your state of spending. Have to say that garfield is RICH sia.
Who's WL by the way ???
Wl = wei lian lah
Post a Comment