Thursday, January 05, 2006

Movement of my blog

Hi pple, I have another blog as I can't program my blog to have Jap inputs when I change my blogskin, and I will like to change my blogskin as it is too common. I like those nice nice one but then my programming skills are too poor, thus when I change the blogskin, I cannot type in Jap. Thus I checkout one of my friend blog and change the server, which has nice skin for me to choose from. I wld like to put my input in the new blog, and close down this one... but then I am sad that I will not have my previous entries with me, then I cannot reread what I have written in this past few month, 悲しい, Don't know what I should do leh... pls give advice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay on this blog better! :-p

Blogskins are horrible to navigate

Anonymous said...

If u want to link your previous entries its possible. Keep this blog as ur 2nd website.. then link the historical links to ur new website. Sounds confusing..? Its not... try it out !!!

Anonymous said...

Err... I think I got no time to do start the new blog now... Duhhh maybe months later if I got the time (during holidays)then change loh... I will make the announcement in this blog... Meanwhile I will continue...

Thanks for giving me valuable advices.