Well I met one of my first friend in secondary school yesterday and she exclaimed that I didn't change much and look the same as I did when I first stepped into the school. Yah still as tomboyish and around the same height and size. Yan told me that another friend of ours has slimed down a lot and wear skirts and grow her hair long. The last time I saw her in Secondary school, she sport a more boyish cut than mine. Spoke in the heck care lingo and looked androgynous. According to yan, that friend of ours has ditched all that for a more feminine outlook... Shdn't I do something abt my outlook as well.*smile*
Hey, but then I like to look as if that I am still a student. I love the way that my brother friends thought that I am 18 and the astonish look on passerbys when my students encountered me in the street and called me cher while I am wearing t-shirts ,jeans and sneakers.
Haha But maybe it is not how I look physically that pple thought that I am young, it got to do with my engery level,it is still high compared with some of my peers. My Jap classmate claimed that I dun look like my age and more like hers (18) as I am excited over certain thing which pple of my age (she got a sample, her sis, which is my age)Wun be... In a negative node, it may means childish, but then I chose not to regard it as that. Ever the optimist.
I had read an article months ago regarding a reporter looking younger than her ages because she is always v energetic and full of vitality. So others thought that she is younger. I agreed with her as those energetic person always look younger than their peers who are not, esp in the eyes of the Strangers .
Thus to those pple out there who are always tired and feel lethargic at most time, you are piling ages to yourself and may even look older than your ages, thus be happy, laugh a lot and wear t shirt and jeans (optional), you are shedding those unwanted ages off and look even younger in 2006 than in 2005.
1 comment:
Hmm, a timely comment just when I feel lost about my own identity... and what better New Year Wish to be younger in 2005 than in 2006?
Happy New Year yeah? And stay young always.
Post a Comment