Friday, December 09, 2005

Meow Meow 's wedding

His wedding was held on two days. On the 3rd, was the Church Ceremony. On the 4th, was the wedding dinner.

03/12/05===In the Church
We was late when we reach Toa Payoh MRT. Yue, P and C was alreadi there with their respective halves. Actually, I dun noe the way to the church and there are too churches in Toa Payoh and I hoped that I wun get into the wrong one like last time... No prob this time as C led the way. MEow was at the entrance and was greeting us in his usual meaning slightly stressed manner. Hey Mr, I thot this was suppose to be ur big day, SMILE SMILE. Still he din heed our advice. Maybe he was of afraid that his big day will go awry. No worries lah, this man is so meticulous at all times that he must have covered all aspects.

The wedding march proceeded and his bride was resonating with radiance. More so than the last time I saw her during the bbq. From a distance, we could see that Meow was twitching, K thot tat he was abt to cry. Yah I thot so too as he was such a gentle guy n this was DDAy for him.

We sat through the vows and the prayers. It was longer than the Christian one that I have attended before. And the page boy and little bridemaid were ahh so cute... Hmmm

04/12/05=== Wedding @ Rendezvous

This is the hotel that I passed by without fail every Friday as it was beside AOBA Jap school. Went inside numerous time for the coffee club. Have to say that the Vegetarian food that they catered are of certain standard. Raving review. So pple out there who was planning on wedding, pls take this hotel into consideration as it provide gd vege food and splendid Pinot noir.

The dinner was followed as usual, the couple marched in before the dinner started. But then something was different on this nite. Normally, when the wedding couple marched in,they are accompanied by the music and strained smile on their face. (from smiling so much that look almost stiffed .)Yes, we had that too, but this time round, the music was accompanied by our friend singing

Yes you are to me, Ohh you are my fantasy...Apology for forgetting the name of the song. Someone pls tell me. Is it ALWAYS ? Never noe our friend here is so ROMANTic. Haha, I nudged Yun and hint that this was a gd idea for hers as she love to sing so much. And his door gift was a v nice cartoonish wedding couple key chain. he got two different design as well and ah Kim was trying to snatch mine in exchange, which I refused vehemently.
I think the best part of the dinner was the teasing of the couple, some tables were armed with Ammunition such as fresh egg lah, mini M&Ms... Some of those tease were a tad too much that I squirmed uncomfortably in my seat.
Our table was quite merciful in comparison with others. We just asked them to shell the prawn without the use of their hands. They combined and co-operate v well, thus shelling in record time... haha Good for them.

By then, I havelearnt a few tricks from this dinner, so to all those pple out there, I have enuf idea to make ur wedding fun. Haha, dun worry, nothing extreme to make u scream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was jus wondering how to peel prawns without the use of the hands..? Tell us tell us.... Seems like many of ur frens getting married... wow.. all young age siah.

Anonymous said...

use the mouth. They bite the prawn and change side expertly...

Some of my friends are not young lah... 30 years old liao woh.. but he look at leaast 5 yrs younger. hahah. No photos as I forget to bring my camera out.