Friday, December 09, 2005

JLPT はむつかしい

Okie after that long reminder from vee gal via my tagboard and msn... I have to put up an entry and fast...Vee gal was not subtle regarding her request anymore. wah

Initally,I want to lump events together so as to make up one lengthy entries, but I think it will be too taxing on me and my fellow friends, thus here it goes... MY JLPT

I woke up with a jolt, it drawn on me that it is DDay... The much anticipated JLPT. Better pass, else have to wait for next year to redo this level and I wun want that as it will mean I wun be able to join the Standard Chartered M next year. Duhhhhh As I was the onli one taking this level exam, there was no one to share my anxiety with... Duh, my classmates all take level 4 which was in the afternoon and hoshi was taking the horrendous level 1 which was also held in the afternoon. Hmm actually, I wld prefer mine to be in the afternoon as my mind was still in a turmoil after a long night of muggling. Vee galz probably felt the same way at the same time as she was taking her CFA on the 4th...

Better examined the test voucher and check my Candidate number, then off I went to take 168 to Tampinese. According to the information sent to us, we were suppose to take the mrt to the tanah merah and then took bus 2 to the Jap school... Duhhh, I thot I wld take bus to Tampinese then made a universal handsign to take the transport that start with 240...

I was in luck, 240 came fast,I managed to arrive 30min early. I was so happy in not taking bus 2 thus no need to jostle with the crowd like before. haha Good start, means gd day... My joy was short-lived, nanosecond in fact, due to a sudden onslaught of the crowd, my own anxiety and the unknown step, I tripped and my left ankle felt a sudden twist... OMG I felt tears welling up, could I make it to the classrm, I was hopping one leggedly into the gates. Surprisingly , I could put my foot down after a while, altho it was still in pain, it was not so excruciating now... PHew, false alarm, I tot I have sprained my ankle and wun make it for Meow Meow wedding later, which was a NO NO as he wld definately nag me to like forever.

Armed with preparation this time, I had my socks on, my sweater in hand to prevent me from freezing my butts off. I remember that the last time I was there, my feet was naked and after a while , I was so cold that I couldn't concentrate on my qns. It still leave me wondering, why do they want the aircon to be so strong in a Jap Primary school, wun the kids be freezing, Prehaps they are trying to imitate the cold winter in Japan now. Then wat, turn up the heater in June to match the scorching temperature back home...hmmm

The first two papers were easy and they were suppose to be my weaker area... Haha I cld do it, no prob at all. It was the first time tat I had so much confidence in my listening compre... Then came the third paper, the grammer. OMG, my mind was blank, the grammer that I had crampped for a few weeks seemed to dissolve without a trace...No choice but to play the guessing game again.

Thus, I learnt a lesson that day, dun be so happy before the end, things changes and it will be different from wat u have expected earlier... Think I have to forgo my Marathon next yr. *WAIL*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Yes, Vee-Galz feels the same way as u do. Totally understand u.... Oh poor gal, next time must be more careful and not fall down... Anyway exams are done and so Vee-galz and gang can start organising activities !!!