Have gone for an MBTI workshop in the school yesterday...
Early in the morning, it look like this...
Wake up, thot tat I got a lot of time so I ate my breakfast couple with newspapers, therefore the speed was ultra slow. Normally, I wun be so diligently reading newspaper in the morning unless it is Urban or Sunday times, so yesterday, the culprit is the Urban + denise Keller in the bag pages... Wow, she is still with wolfgang despite him admitting tat he is a flirt b4 he met Denise. I will too as Wolfgang is such a gd looking chap and he brought her a Cartier. Hmm After I savour the whole papers, I realised that I was late, thus must rush like the bull in the china shop... Oh oh, where is my books, my keys, my hp... Definately a daily mad rush. Get a msg fr cheeky colleauge that "big" pple was areadi in the rm impling tat I better get to there fast else minced meat... Then he say tat lots of us were not there yet... any consolation? Hmm yah, we will all be minced meat, enuf to make chaw shiew bao.
Reach the venue
I was among the last pple... But just in time as the workshop started immediately as soon as I sat down with my purple name tag. Phew, had to take photos of the speakers... Poor lighting is the worse shooting condition but had to shoot lah, else I kana shot.
Speaker tok abt personalities blah blah blah... Aiyoh, I have done MBTI before in Sec Jc and online in the Uni... wats the diiff???
Well, I think the different is that this MBTI not just allow us to understand our personalities, it teach us how to make use of my strenght and weakness to enhance my work... Hmmm But I think the best things of this workshop is the notes of various personalties type so that I can guess accurately which personalities does my friend belong to. By now, I have 2 correct guesses... Hmm maybe my next job can be a personalities consultant... =)Will it earn me more bread than now... Hope so woh. To those who are interested to learn your personality type can start Queuing.Pls take a number tag. I may do it FOC woh...
No comments:
Post a Comment