Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Harry PotterとJLPT について

Today, I watch Harry Potter with my bro. Gd show, but then the world cup qudditach matches was not shown much... I was expecting a world class performance leh, but then too bad loh. Hmm the movie is kind of short given the length of tht book itself. Lots of other stuffs was not mentioned. Anyway, I have forgotten much details of the book and the movie just refresh my mind, hmm I m looking forward for the next Order of Phoenix and the half-blood prince, esp the half blood prince as the order is too lengthy and unneccessary...Hmm I wonder how long I need to wait...

Hmm meanwhile, I m busy with my upcoming Jap exam. Done some Listening compre just now, that is my weakest area, think tat it is v hard to pass as all the questions are v interferential, unlike our normal MT Listening compre, which require us to just give the correct ans as the rest of the options are ridiculous if u listen carefully to the passage. But the JLTP's listening is different as they normal told you all the information and you have to make out which one is the correct pic that match the passage... REAL TOUGH. The second part of the listening compre is even tougher as ypu have to listen real carefully for the pronounciation and choose the correct ans. To those who learn Jap, you all noe that the pronouciations are v similar for various words which make it super hard to decipher as the passage are being read in a normal manner. ( super fast as they blah blah all the way, like how u see Jap toking on the street), Our MT 's passge are been read in a slower than normal speed,which make it easier for us to check.

The next thing is the durations of test. For MT, it is ard 20 min for the passage and rest of the time are repeats. Jap listening has no repeats and it is 40min... Hmm imagine 40 min of listening to Fast talking Jap in riddles is v V tiring da yo ne. After a while I simply wun be able to concentrate anymore (pre level exam.

Thus gd luck to me if I mange to scrap though this time... ( Hmm If can't make it, will try again next yr loh}

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

[E]The show was great, just watched it too....but quite a *DARK
show, it gives an overall wicked feeling...guess i still prefer
comedy romance shows...hee though my boy boy dun like...cos he said he already has a romantic relationship with me...

Anonymous said...

Pls Pls [E}, stop the romantic statements here. Duhz. U make us all envious!!! Ask u go rafting dun want. Give u last chance... wanna go..? Its 16 seater bus oki.. comfy kind. I wanna watch Harry Potter too.. let me pyscho someone to watch. Heh Heh. By the way, go watch "Just Like Heaven" (a romance comedy), its sweet although simple plot.

PokkaGreenTea said...

Haven't watched it..going to watch it soon.

Wow, [E] is getting more and more mushy huh??? So unlike her.. But dunno if i got the right person in the first place, haha.

Anonymous said...

Bingo, u got the right person. Our [E] here is no other our dear Eve. Getting indulge in her own romantic world and neglecting the rest of us... haha. Aiy, can't blame her lah, she's suffering from some incurable disease and only her "boy boy" can cure her... *cold*

Anonymous said...

Oh, seems like Cello site is well-received with many comments siah.

Hey, sj, u've a blog too..? But I don't have ur address leh. I've one too... got go and read..? Seems like everyone of us has one now for some bitching and teaching to be done. Hee

Anonymous said...

Hmm[E] is definately getting out of hand haha... thot u are areadi pass the honey honey state liao?

To all those who haven't watch it, I din describe the movie much as I dun want to have spoiler ahead... Enjoy potter...

PokkaGreenTea said...

Hi [V],

My blog addy is ashberryhaven@blogspot.com.

What's urs? Do drop in frequently though mine's not so updated and obviously not so much frequented. :P

PokkaGreenTea said...

Sorry, it's ashberryhaven.blogspot.com. =D

Anonymous said...

[E]haha...its me right...

dunno whether you guys know of my blog or not cos so far only [V] has left comments...

So do feel free to drop by:
spicyalife.blogspot.com

So Cloudnine is SJ...=p