Bought a new book by Candace bushnell... AS usually, it is full of New York and Power puff women who sashay down the glitzy world of fashion,publishing, PR and Marketing... Meaning the ususally stuff that I admired but can't have... It is an interesting read as this is the first book that I have encountered that depicts women as a power hungry unscrupulous being that are willing to play rough... Most books depicts women as intelligent but always struggling as they always play nice. Thus I love these women as it is abt women who can have it all. To those aspiring wannabes, u are free to borrow this bk when I m done... I m currently at pg 90 of the bk and the bk is ard 400 pg... Thin as compare to Harry Potter's bk sia.
Still, I dun think I can live this kind of lifestyle. No 1: obvious reasons is that I dun have enuf reasons nor talents to raise up in my current profession. The only way to become a power puff women is to change profession and jumping into the unknown water of the corporate world. That is sure scary...meanwhile, I can live my dreams of being one of the women in the bk or S&C.
Going to work now. ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment