Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Friends's ROM

Wah... This a gd year for marriage... Yes, I have witness another joyous ocassion where a couple is joined in matrimony . This time round I was double up as a guest and amateur photographer... Well fortuately, I did not have meeting last Friday, else...

Due to the pouring rain, I was drenched and a bit disoriented. Fortunately the ceremony had not start. Ah sa soon arrived clad in full radiance. Wow, when does this friend of mine morphed into a grown-up woman? But as I saw her posing in her funny faces, she still resemble the same old girl whom I have met in Pri Sch. The same practical buddy who had brave through the vivas storm of Mat sci wif me... Haha she has really found her happiness and her husband is one lucky man to be with such childlike yet mature in her own way women. Altho tired, I tried my best to take good photos tho some of the photo dun turn up well enuf... Hmm really must go and sign up for courses during the Holidays liao. After the ceremony, the guests proceeded to one of the small rooms for lunch... Hmm real Hungry as I had work hard as a photographer.

Hmm trust ah sa to prepare some vegetarian food for me. Yummy!!! thot ks and I will be leave alone by her other guests as we were the only friends from uni days, but to my surpise, I found it easy to tok to her Yj councilor kakis as they were all v fun and friendly. Even managed to bitch with her friends regarding common acquaintances.*Evil* Poor ks, he seems so bored intially. But as her frens were really entertaining, he warmed up eventually... Gd Gd...

After the lunch, we went to the nearby esplanade to take some outdoor shots. I was reluctant to go as I was tried from sch. but since it was my PTL's big day, I must beared wif it... 我慢してください. We carpool and reached there in less than 10 min time. Phew, but why was it so crowded at 4.30pm in esplanade leh?
Ah sa 's Jc mates had some brillant ideas and we manage to take some interesting shots. We even managed to ask a teenage couple to leave their smooching territory as they were occupying the best place with awesome scenery. They obliged. Haha Victory...

After all those tedious posing,Ah sa and cw treated us all to hagen daz . Haha thus altho tired, I was v happy...

Hmm but I have not finished the after production work... Hmm will try to d/l all those pic into a cd for ah sa. Will try to give it to her next week for I m dead tired this wk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.... Ah Lim is really active with many of her activities nowadays. Life seems to be fulfiling for u... indulging urself into the hobbies of urs... Keep it up galz !!!

Anonymous said...

haha... Not really active lah... I can't ask friends to change their ROM date =)btw, u are also v active wat... hehe garfield is the best as she went Bangkok wif MIT woh

Anonymous said...

mi where got... cello got a lot of activities leh... e.g. dragon boat, amore workout n u going bangkok too ne =P vee-galz is got a lot of pple jio her for activity but no time to go =P nvm, as long scb's activity vee-galz got go can oredi =P