Allo, only the 3rd day of working and my head is already spliting up into 2...
Students as usually is cheeky and I m dragging my feet to go into a class fully of suru no yo na hito. Ahhhh, want to change my shigoto leh... But okane wa nai no ni, doshou?
Tmr got badmintion tournament for the teachers, I nv join, thus dun feel like going sia, Yun er take MC today, ah Kim and kitty go for courses, where are my comrades, headache ah headache.
Just back from my lesson, have taken a 30min break from blogging... dur
enuf of the sian stuff...On saturday, Eve, ah li, ah v and maybe ah hui will go for the tree top trail in macritchie... This wkend is a long wkend for me, haha cos mon is youth day holiday, banzai coincidently, it is independant day of USA... Speaking of USA, my dear juan juan is now in US, lucky gal, I oso want to go overseas to work leh... Not possible for these two years tho... haiz... really miss juan juan a lot, tho we keep in contact via email, hence I m still in her life...
Have to say tat her life in the big apple is rosy but of some minor hiccups from the housemates department... Aiyah, I think tat anyone living together under the same roof will have prob, hope tat she can iron out her hiccups soon...
To digress,
My colleague lend me novel of the ring, he say it is a washdown of da vinci code, Haven't read yet tho.Will give a review when finish reading...
Motto of the day: Be calmer and to stay focused. ( damn hard sia)
No comments:
Post a Comment