Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My goals (Only 17)

I always have the habits of writing journal and I happen to chance upon an entry when I was 17.
Some of those in the list are accomplishment while others are great jokes.

The Jokes
  • To obtain 4 "A"s for my A levels.
  • To be a chemical engineer.
  • To publish articles in Science Journal.
  • To be a great ice-skater ( Figure skating?but then wtf am I thinking of... Durhhhh)
  • To Obtain a Ph.d (Dreams ah dreams)

The accomplish

  • To be religious.
  • To be able to learn Japanese.
  • To be a good friend to my pals.
  • To buy discsman, mini compro, subscribe internet ( during that time, I was as poor as any shelter seeking man in NY city)
  • To read books by famous author esp literature works. ( dunnoe whether Murakami counts boh, but at least I read 100 pages from Natsume Soseki lah, I confessed I read Austen and Wharton)

The " Maybe"

  • To visit Japan (yeah! I am going to do it soon) meet, speak and befriend Kimura Takuya (tats is another one of the great old Jokes)
  • To visit Hollywoods and meet and speak with Leonardo Dicaprio ( If I Know he will turn up ugly, I wun write this at all...)
  • To step into Harvard University ( Err will do that if I ever step into boston, will try to step into Tokyo University as well and I means literally Step into, not study in... )
  • To enjoy life
  • To be a BOSS
  • To visit NASA.

The BIGGEST JOKE is........ no 38 of my list is " TO TEACH"

No wonder, WHY THE HECK shd I CURSED myself at the age of 17... ARghhh the

Age of innocence. No should be the Age of ignorant!!!! WAH LAU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!