Sunday, March 04, 2007

Long Lost Bro

Garfield sent me this Photo of her beloved. Bro say dun look anything like him, So do all of my friends.





Instead he look like another Mr Goh/Wu.




They say Daniel Wun and Daniel Henny sport similar looks. I beg to differ. Can't find anything that look similar. After intensive search. ( Nah, just a few more min ) I finally found this.





*Chay* Slight resemblance only.Instead Garfield xiao Zun zun look exactly like *Gasp*




Long Lost bro??? Garfield leave one for me just in case I can't get


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yesh.. for a moment.. I realised my aunties and cousins were attracted to him too.. haha.. perhaps all of u watch the drama serial which he acted in =P. I think he looks like daniel wu lah... but not all daniels are so shuai woah !

But Daniel Meade from Ugly Betty is very shuai too... i watch his vcds again and again, not getting sick with his blue eyes !!! =P

Anonymous said...

I wanna, I wanna watch...
Ugly betty!!!!

Hmm, the daniel that is not shuai. Hmm, it is Mr...