Went for two cycling trip last week at ECP. Suppose to be one cycling trip and one blading trip. But I was extremely lasy to hurl my cumbersome blades all the way to ECP to blade for 2 hours tops. Rather blade in my neighbourhood park loh.
Realise that ECP sells Peanut ice kachang. Not bad, quite crunchy and icy. Went to the Bedok Centre for my lunch. The store that sells curry rice is not bad. Only $1.80 for three type of curries. The curries were not too hot tho. The drink stall beside it sells lychee drink as big as big gulp. $1.20 per cup, super cheap.
*************************************************************************************
I went for the big walk on Sunday. The usual crowd was there. The" pigtail" guy whom I saw every year was there. Lots of cute Jack russels, schnauzer and terriers made their presence felt. No Bloody paws this year tho, phew.
Feel less tired this year despite a slight ache in my tights. Complete the walk in 1.5 hours time due to the crowd. Else should be able to complete earlier. We walked throughout the journey as we were not suppose to run or jog.
Inspire me to joined the Shape Run in July. This is my first competitive run. After completion of the run, you can get a goodies bag consisting of lots of stuff like NIke singlet, bottles, bags and perfumes...WAhhhhhh. The registration is even waive as I signed up for a 6 mth subscriptions for Shape. Since I buy Shape every month, it is no big deal for me to subscribe. I save $15 in the process. Even get another extra goodie bag as I signed up for the event during the big walk. There is a nice groovy Cd that I can run with after converting it to the MP3. I dun even need to train as I am running 5km only. Hahaaha... Really the lure of the goodies bag, is great.
4 comments:
I was there too!
Din see u leh...
haha.. I was walking among the Falungong group for half of the distance
Wow...healthy lifestyle siah..... everybody is getting health conscious nowadays... isit the new trend..??? Keke
Post a Comment