Saturday, May 13, 2006

It was done... Finally

After 5 days of crazy marking, I have finished marking my papers... YOYOZ
5 papers of Science and 6 papers of Maths... Siong ne. Poor us teachers. I suppose to go blading today, to relax but then hoh, lots of friends cannot make it. thus too bad loh.I dun want to do anything work related for this long weekend, but then fat hopes asI got ro teach on Monday... Teach wat, students want to study meh, arghhhh
Nvm, I am going to teach chapter 5 next week. The SEc 2 will be v v happy as they have been bugging me to teach this topic since the beginning of this year.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday is a big day for all buddhist; Vesak day. My Bro and I were involved in manning a game stall in the vegetarian fare. He was scheduled for the morning session, while I was scheduled for the afternoon session. Before I arrived at the location, at ard 10am, such conversation took place.

Bro: You tink my sis will be late for the afternoon session.
Yun: Err...
Bro: definately late one lah. You noe why?
Yun: Err...
Bro: cos I am not ard mah!!! haha surely late
Yun: T_T!!!

As you can see, yun has not utter a word, my bro has done a monologue. Aiyoh, so like me... Xia shuay ah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like bro like sis!

Anonymous said...

Err... Yah, the abilitiy to do monologue