Sunday, August 13, 2006

Garfield as my model

I recently feels like asking pple to pose for me for outdoor shots...So any volunteers? =)(Veez,Eve and Long?) Too bad I din has an DSLR, else I can have less depth of field. Haiz...

Well, thanks to Garfield for helping me out as model of the day... Too bad I din capture her on blades.









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah.............Impressive !!! By the windy sea... why didn't take one along the seaside? It would have been nicer... keke.. Nice shots overall. Celloz.. u must show Sj... and she would be "jealous" again...

Ms Garfield.. maybe u can consider posting one of the shots on ur friendster..? Heh Heh...

I also want such shots.... Celloz.. I can volunteer too.. keke...

Anonymous said...

Dearest cello, can u help mi edit my jawline so tt i wun look so square??? thankie =P

And y my wrist look so damn skinny???

put frenster ahh... put which one leh??? like not nice enuff leh...

Anonymous said...

whoa? who's that supermodel? :-p




re: book fare

Actually, I went on Sunday ard 3-4pm, there was hardly any queue at all. The squeeze was at all at the book-holding trays. I walked straight to the cashier after picking my books. Also, they slashed the price of all books to buy 1 get 1 free. So instead of one for $2, I get two! But downside is that most of the books left were rubbish lah. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Garfield : Err... I like the square Jaw mah... Dun noe how to edit lah... scarkly not nice, turn out freaky, how? Dun put in friendster lah... I borrow my friend D70 to blurred the background first.

Veez: Beach is too crowded. Will have to photoshopped all those pple away, so mah fan. Can can, when are u free? I try to borrow camera? I will took one of Sj when she is bad, no prob.

Tempest: Point noted, Next year I will wait for the 2nd day of the sale.

Anonymous said...

Huh.. the bookfair was over..? Sigh.. I wanted to catch tht to subscribe to Biz Week... Ordered before but lost my publisher contacts. Emailed the ah mohs to ask abt it.. but they said Spore has no publisher for it.. rubbish lor...

Garfield.. u go rollerblading still put on makeup one ah..?

Anonymous said...

Veez: Cos cello oredi "warned" mi tt she wants 2 take photo so i purposely put makeup so i wun look a a sheet ghost =P

Tempest: Did i hear supermodel??? *dreamingly high up on cloud 9* Can you say tt again *haha* =P

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey,

U wanna take a picture of me when I am BAD? No no, I prefer to remain fresh when U take my picture. Hehe. J/k. Yeah, I am "jealous" man. Let's go travelling when I go back!

Who is the freelance model? Do you pay her for her pictures to be taken? Just curious. ;)

Anonymous said...

Not Bad, is back alright... No... I din pay her, my trainer did...