Monday, July 17, 2006

Shape Run 2006

Finally, the day of the run is here... I dun feel like going as I have not being training ever since I come back from China. The last time I trained was before my 2.4km run by organised by the MOE so that I can get my $100 bucks... Which is like more than a month ago... Jialat, I had not been diligent, I had to pay my due by exhausting and embrassing myself during the RUN!!! I so feel like not going until I realised that I shdn't waste my precious money just like that. Imagine how $15 can be the annual school fee of someone else in Guizhou! Okie, go lah, at the most, I will run for 3km and then walk for 2km loh. I nv run more than 3km for these past two year, thus I dun noe how I can pulled if off by running for 5km non-stop.

Surprisingly, I run comfortably for these 5km. NOn-stop, tho I had to sacrifices my timming. My own timming is abt 30min, but my official timming is abt 35 min.... Argh. Still I din relese enough of lactic acid, thus is aching over all today, but then I felt absolutely fine yesterday... In fact So fine that I went and watched Movie with Hui and Garfield after my run. The crowd was much less intimidating as compared to the Big Walk as I could run comfortably without bumping into anyone accidently. Thus no need to say SORRY all the time and feeling like a stammering idiot throughout the run.

All in all, it was a nice experience and I was thinking of joining 10km run next time. Meanwhile, I need to train for better timming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... getting more and more ambitious siah.... run 10km woah !!!