Sunday, February 12, 2006

What have I done this weekend leh???

I LOve SAT... Time to play and hang out with buddies and Friends...

This week, lets see what have I been doing sia


This is a candid Shot woh!!!

Well, you shd be able to guess what activity right... * drum roll* yes!!! I went dragon boat again. This time with Eve and Ian...



After Ian went home, Eve and I try to act stoopid in front of my Camera. Told her to act in this manner for my blog sake, big sacrifice for Eve... yak yak I look retarded most of the time, thus no real sacrifice on my part...



After 3 hours of tedious exercising and abs ogling, we went Bugis junction to woffle down Scones and MOS burger for lunch. No Sat can be completed without do my favourite activity; SHOPPING. AS usual Shopping Kakis aka Garfield had to join me.

As garfield and I were to meet HUi and Long for dinner later, we went to HOllywood nails to Kill our time... Garfield chose pedi and me having nothing better to do opted for a Mani... OMG, for those who noe me, will not associate me with Manicure in like million years... My nails are now in an unnatural shade of pink. (my Bro shriek when he saw my nails.)Garfield shirek as well," so CUTE!" Err yah, still, I feel that the money spent did not justify thus I told them I will Mani at home, more economical.

As we were late due to our HOLLYWOOD treatment, we rush to Chinatown for Bday dinner... We order Jap ebi bento and Katsu bento...



Vegetarian One leh, NIce???

Yup, can guess whose Bday did it belong to?





According to Eve, I can only choing till 10pm, then I ta boleh... Yah after having dessert at another nearby traditional HOngkong dessert store, I was pronounced as concussed and definately in need of my beloved bed. Thus mark the end of one Sat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow wow... many happening events and nice pics.... Too bad I can't dragon boat.. heh heh....

Anonymous said...

Next time u go dragon boat lah... not so difficult... Haha I have to brush up of my photo skills, thus by my friends wedding in NOv, I can be more Pro... hahah

Anonymous said...

hey, nice photos u've got here! When i return to Singapore, I might join u guys! ;P